Saturday, January 23, 2010

Punk rock and the Dude

A few new things I did in photoshop. The first is Sid Vicious as a zombie w/ two different color backgrounds, it's titled "Punks Undead". I also painted this (less green) on a skateboard I had laying around...




































I really like the way this one turned out, even though he looks much more like a zombie on the digital painting that I did. The texture in the background on the skateboard turned out really nice, it's a shame you can't get a really good feel for what it looks like with just a picture.














Next is something I did over the past 2 days, it's a painting I did using photoshop. I have a love for the film "The Big Lebowksi" as I'm sure a lot of other people do as well. I posted a question on facebook asking what I should paint using my new Wacom tablet and one of the responses was "THE DUDE!" so I did, I really enjoyed painting this, and now I'm going to go watch the movie for the hundredth time.



No comments:

Post a Comment